“This beautiful beverage is perfect for serving at brunch, but it’s also a great mocktail for non-drinkers at your next cocktail party. If you have leftover peach nectar from this recipe, pour a splash into hot tea to add sweetness and satisfying fruit flavor.”
- 2 cups ice, divided
- 1⅓ cups diet cranberry juice drink, divided
- 1⅓ cups peach nectar, divided
- Mint sprigs (optional)
- Quartered orange slices (optional)
- 1Place ½ cup ice in each of four glasses. Add ⅓ cup of cranberry juice to each glass. Slowly fill each glass with ⅓ cup of peach nectar. If desired, garnish with mint springs and orange slices.
“Making fruit smoothies at home saves time and money. For this easy smoothie, combine strawberries, mango and banana with a bit of cashew butter and ground chia seeds for body and richness.”
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup chopped ripe mango
- ½ medium ripe banana (frozen, if desired)
- ½ cup unsweetened refrigerated coconut milk beverage (such as So Delicious), plus more if needed
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- 1Combine strawberries, mango, banana, coconut milk, cashew butter and chia seeds in a blender. Process until smooth, adding more coconut milk, if needed, for desired consistency. Serve immediately.