“Loaded with coconut, pineapple and mango, this easy overnight oats recipe will transport you to the tropics. Meal-prep a big batch for ready-to-eat breakfasts throughout the week.”
- ½ cup rolled oats (see Tip)
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- ¼ cup diced pineapple
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsweetened dried mango
- 1½ teaspoons chia seeds
- 1½ teaspoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1Combine oats, coconut milk, pineapple, mango and chia seeds in a small bowl or jar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2Top with coconut before serving.