“Blend almond milk, strawberry and pineapple for a smoothie that’s so easy you can make it on busy mornings. A bit of almond butter adds richness and filling protein. Freeze some of the almond milk for an extra-icy texture.”
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- ¾ cup chilled unsweetened almond milk, plus more if needed
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1Combine strawberries, pineapple, almond milk and almond butter in a blender. Process until smooth, adding more almond milk, if needed, for desired consistency. Serve immediately.