Homemade kale chips are incredibly easy to make. Thanks to the air fryer, fresh kale leaves turn extra crispy in under 15 minutes with much less fat than some store-bought options. Warning: These will go fast!”
- Cooking spray
- 6 cups packed torn lacinato kale leaves (from an 8-oz. bunch)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon white sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1Coat air-fryer basket with cooking spray.
- 2Toss kale with oil, soy sauce and salt in a medium bowl; rub the leaves together well so they are completely coated.
- 3Place the kale mixture in the prepared basket. Coat the leaves with cooking spray. Cook at 375°F until crispy, 10 to 12 minutes, shaking the basket and stirring the leaves every 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the basket and quickly sprinkle with sesame seeds and cumin.