“This easy cinnamon-sugar microwave popcorn recipe serves up a hint of something sweet in a whole-grain snack you can feel good about enjoying.”
- 1½ tablespoons popcorn kernels
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- ½ teaspoon confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1Add popcorn kernels to a brown paper bag and fold the top of the bag over three times.
- 2Microwave until the popping stops, 1 to 1½ minutes.
- 3Add oil, sugar, cinnamon and salt to the bag over the popped popcorn. Fold the bag, hold closed and shake to coat.