Margarita lovers will go crazy for this twist on classic guacamole. Spiking your guacamole with tequila adds an extra layer of flavor and blends deliciously with the fresh lime juice and jalapeño. This guacamole is for grown-ups only, but you can omit the tequila if you’re serving to kids.”
- ¼ cup finely chopped white onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeño, seeds removed
- ¼ cup chopped tomato, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon silver tequila
- ⅜ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 medium avocados
- Tortilla chips for serving
- 1Combine onion, jalapeño, tomato, lime juice, tequila and salt in a medium bowl.
- 2Add avocados and mash with a fork or potato masher to the desired consistency. Serve with tortilla chips.